пятница, 21 марта 2008 г.

My Attitude to the Syllabus

To start with, the syllabus is quite important in our work. But we often forget about it and use only our coursebooks or home-made booklets(metodichkas). I think that Maria and Lilly’s opinions are closer to me. Frankly speaking, working hard, we often forget about the syllabus and pay attention only to our course books and preparing for lessons. So goes the world. But like Joseph, I use some extra materials and activities from different sources, as we should also take into account our students’ needs and make our lessons more attractive and various. In some groups I use metodichkas for lack of authentic coursebooks in this field. But these materials have been taken from Internet.
To add to this, the task is leading me to the idea that it is important and necessary to use the syllabus and it can be very helpful and useful. I’m really ashamed that I don’t pay much attention to it. But I’ll try to change the situation in the near future.

Комментариев нет: