понедельник, 7 апреля 2008 г.

My Impression about the Courses

One cold wintry day we found ourselves in the class for Teacher Development Courses. Sitting in the stuffy room and peering at our classmates we couldn’t even suppose our future results and emotions the courses would leave. Now I’m preparing for my final class and I’m a bit upset. No doubt, the courses were fruitful, useful, informative, bright and I will miss them for sure. Of course, before the courses my teaching life was unordinary and rich and I always tried to make changes and felt happy about my little discoveries. Up to now my life has changed a lot and I’m constantly thinking about my lessons and even dreaming them.
No doubt, I’ve made some serious conclusions. First of all, I realize that it’s really impossible to find an individual approach to every student but to create learner-centered tasks is much more important. It can motivate students, excite interest and wish to study the language. And now I’m trying to do it even with weak students. To my mind it is workable. Secondly, I appreciated those creative tasks offered at our lessons and feel I can also create things like that. Sometimes I notice that my behavior in the class has also changed and I can feel myself a student as many years ago. Isn’t it great, I wonder?
To add to this, I offered my students blogging which I liked myself very much and they accepted the idea joyfully. I hope it will lead to results and success. To my way of thinking, work with the text was also useful and helpful.
So, on the whole, the courses impressed me greatly thanks to our facilitators and I feel I can change my teaching world for the better. As someone said: `If you want to change the world around you, change yourself. ` I’m really taking pains to bring this thought into life.
Of course, there are some questions left and I want to develop my grammar lessons and use computer technologies more often, but I have my result, I’m sure. Undoubtedly, I enjoyed the courses and I’m greatly thankful to our dear facilitators.
Health and wealth and happiness,
All these I wish to you.
And I’m hoping very hard
These wishes will come true.



2 комментария:

Alyona комментирует...

Thank you,my dear Tamara Albertovna!!!! I am very happy?that i study on your courses.... I think,that our common language will develop with a success=)))))

Alyona комментирует...

My adress: koluchka-passion@mail.ru my blog: Romantic Girl,www.koluchka-passion.blogspot.com